Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Wedding Dancin'

FINALLY! We have Internet again! Let the blogging begin. I have A LOT to catch up on.

Might as well go back to the wedding. One thing Paul & I love is music! So, it was important to us to have amazingly, awesome tunes. Ranging from sawdust, boot kickin, booty shankin, love making tunes.

We kicked it off with one that sums Paul & I up when we go out... LMFAO's Party Rock Anthem

Our song was one of the first 'red dirt' songs that I introduced Paul to when we were long distance dating.
Kyle Bennett Band's Everything To Lose. LOVE IT! Our friend took a video only I'm unable to upload it.

The father - Daughter dance was a song that meant a lot to me... Miranda Lambert's House That Built Me. It reminded me of growing up in our house & in the house mom & dad built. From putting our hands in the walkway cement to getting ready for prom to driving around the white fence every time I come home.


The Son & Mother dance was I hope you dance. Picked by Paul's mom.

Throughout the evening we heard everything from Footloose to Nicki Minaj to Neon Moon. After the tunes really got going we broke out the microphone. Paul sang to me - Forever & Ever Amen by Randy Travis. My cousin sang us a Charlie Pride song. Paul's friend & dad sang us songs... among lots of others. .

Then Paul & I have our song that we love singing together (I'm not the singer I just have fun). Johnny Cash & June Carter's Jackson



~ Get your groove on!


No comments:

Post a Comment