Monday, November 19, 2012

Paint a little Halloween


One of the best holidays of the year!
Time of candy, sweet decorations, & dressing up! An excuse to be whatever you want & have a great time.
One tradition I have with my self, family, or whomever likes to join me is carving pumpkins! Love it! I love coming up with my own design & seeing all the other carvings out there.
My designs this year
We believe if you're going to do it, do it right. Even with Halloween & going all out. Only doing it frugally... homemade is the best! I especially love costumes that involve paint.
This year Paul & I were Papa Smurf & Smurfette. 

Yes, blue EVERYWHERE! Total cost of our get ups = $32 (including paint!). My dress was a cut & tied sheet & second-hand was the rest.
Once we were all blued up, we ate, drank, played, & sang at my friends' Halloween party.

 Who knows what color our tub will be 2013? But you can guarantee it will be amazing!!!!

What were you? What has been you're favorite costume &/or favorite Halloween tradition?

No comments:

Post a Comment