Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Please Vote!

Not only in the National election but for Dallas & I too!

A week ago I stumbled upon a K-State Super Fan contest. Submit a photo of you or your love of Kansas State. Top 20 are picked by a group. Those 20 are put on Facebook to be voted for. Most votes by November 15th is sent to the December 1st KSU v. TX game. Take their chance at punt, pass, & kick their way from one N-zone to the next for a $500 gift card to GTM.

After K-State made #3 in the ranking, I was in Wall-greens picking up some hair color (Halloween!). Purple caught my eye, and WALLAH! I had an amazing idea. Dallas is white... like the perfect canvas.
This is the one I submitted. Wish I would've been in it & íntsagrammed it up, but I was an excited mess 
Well, the other day she ran off - like she does occasionally - & dog shaming came to mind. Not familiar, visit Dog Shaming. com.
It says, I ran off, so now mom made me super fan...um... Go K-State!...
After that, saw the contest... PERFECT!!! Picture sent in. Few days later, email "Congratulations! You have made the top 20!"

PLEASE GO VOTE FOR US!!! CLICK ON THIS TO GET YOU THERE! Once there, click on SUPER FAN VOTE & find Dallas, RUNAWAY FAN.

I haven't had the funds or time for a game in a long time & I would LOVE, love to attend.

THANK YOU ALL!

my favorite pic

The aqua net Mohawk :)

No comments:

Post a Comment