Friday, September 14, 2012

Props to the Crafty

Turns out Paul & I know some real crafty folks... and I LOVE it!!!
This post is dedicated to those who've ever made a gift.
Here are some that we received & adore:
The Quilt Paul's mom made us... did I mention I also LOVE sunflowers (& no this started way before I re-located to KS)

This canvas picture was crafted by Mrs. Nia Hill from Ft. Morgan, CO
Hand painted, stenciled wine glasses also done by Mrs. Nia Hill
The bag sewn by Mrs. Donna Whitney & Plaque by Ms. Lori Bammerlin from Manhattan, KS
These were crafted by Mrs. Heather Lyman from Boulder, CO
This quilt piece sewn by my Aunt, Mrs. Deb Turner from Cheyenne Wells, CO
 THANK YOU!

Keep up the craftiness & share any new projects you have going on too!
I know we're all addicted to that little site called Pinterest :)

1 comment: